Monday, October 13, 2008

Subscribe And Win Exclusive Prizes Today


Contest No. 2: Blog About This Contest On Your Blog
Spread this make money blogging contest for Ben by writing a post on your blog. The game is simple so be sure to participate today!

Requirements:
1) Already a subscriber of Ben's blog’s RSS
2) Include this byline, “Make Money Blogging With Pei Profit” and link back to Ben's post
3) Leave a comment on Ben's post and he will check your site out, you get a backlink too!

Prizes: Top 3 Blog Entries Walks Away With USD$50 Mailed Right To Your Door Step

Contest Ends 8th November 2008

So make sure you to go to Ben's blog to check out his fantastic prizes TODAY
Make Money Blogging With Pei Profit

11 comments:

Pei Lianwei said...

Hey Kha,

Thanks for your support! I have included you in the contest. Now may lady luck be with you!

Make Money Blogging With Pei Profit

Ben

khaony said...

Hi Ben,
You're too quick and wish me luck. A lots of learning from you.
Thanks
Kha

Unknown said...

Hi Kha

As soon as I figure out RSS I will be all set. Trying to get ahold of all the other basics. A lot to learn and do to try and grow our businesses.

Thanks for the reminder

Leon Bowes

Christian Businesses From Home

Pei Lianwei said...

Hey Kha,

Why don't you setup a Wordpress blog? Gives you more control over your own blog.

Leon: RSS is simple! Let me know if you need some help..

Make Money Blogging

khaony said...

Hi Ben,
Do you mean setup Wordpress into my website or signup blog with wordpress?
Thanks
Kha

Pei Lianwei said...

I mean integrate wordpress to your website. Meaning it will be like www.khaony.com/blog ... you know what i mean?

khaony said...

Thanks Ben, I know now but how? What should I do and Would you do it for me?
Thanks
Kha

Alan Thomas's blog said...

Hi Kha,

You are getting on very well with your blog. Ben will be a big help to you.

Alan Thomas/Good Home Based Business To Start

khaony said...

Thank you all for visiting & commenting on my blog. I'm very appriciated.
Thanks
Kha

Pei Lianwei said...

Yeah Khaony, we will talk more about that on e-mail or msn. You be in for a good deal!

Yeu nhau said...

Good idea

I love it